Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How I Feel

(Me performing Virabhadrasana III)
The first time i tried to stand in Virabhadrasa III I had a really hard time. I'm not at all especially flexible nor do I have to much balance, which is what made this pose challenging for me. To be able to finally stand steadily in this pose I had to try several times. Each time I would have to focus on one step at a time. With enough concentration and balance I was able to finally succeed. I did notice that it was hard for me to have really good form in this pose because of my lack of flexibility. But I was eventually able to do it. When I was in this pose i felt very focused, relaxed, and completely concentrated on what I was doing. I tried hard to stay balanced and keep my pelvic bones parallel to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment